Gwénaëlle brings to her clients over 20 years of experience in corporate law, of which 15 years at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek N.V. She has also a wide expertise in French property law. She advises her clients on a project basis, for an interim period or for an indeterminate period as an external lawyer. She is also board member in Dutch companies.
corporate law; contract law; real estate law.
French; fluent in French, Dutch and English.
Lawyer (previously registered at the Paris bar)
Law, Panthéon-Assas University (Paris II), 3e cycle specialised in corporate law.
Between 1994 and 2012 she worked at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek N.V. in the Netherlands. Gwénaëlle advised international clients on corporate law, with restructuring, mergers and acquisitions.
In early 2013, Gwénaëlle started her own firm: Pennec Legal Consultancy. She wanted to focus more specifically on Franco-Dutch legal questions. Gwénaëlle is able to integrate easily your company's team, on site, if required.
Member of the board of the French Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam (www.cfci.nl)
- Legal corporate restructuring of the Dutch subsidiaries of an important French pharmaceutical group (among others, assistance for incorporation and amendment of articles of association of Dutch entities, issue of shares and transfer of shares);
- restructuring, legal audit and follow-up of a portfolio of French real estate loans for a Dutch bank;
- legal assistance for the sale-purchase of real estates in France;
- negotiations for the renewal of lease contracts in a “Résidence de tourisme” in France;
- preparation of sale of a French property financing portfolio governed by French law for a Dutch financial organisation;
- legal follow-up and assistance of Dutch subsidiaries of different French groups;
- advice to reach a partner and alliance agreement between, on the one hand, a leading global information technology company and, on the other hand, different product companies.
Call or mail me: